Secure Document Storage for Legal and Financial Professionals
Thu, Jun 22, 2023
By: Jim Beran
The number of documents that legal and financial professionals ultimately accumulate can be considerable. Organizing, filing, and securing these documents can become a full-time job in and of itself, which explains why this task is so often pushed aside in favor of more pressing matters. If you’re interested in better storage, you should know that the benefits of taking control of all the chaos will be immeasurable. Gilmore specializes in this secure document storage because we know just how much our clients rely on the additional protection.
Types of Document Storage
We have several ways for you to keep your documents secure:
- Off-site: Getting the documents off the premises doesn’t just free up office space, it also maximizes the protection of your records.
- Cloud storage: More convenient for access and management, cloud storage is a great way to give your documents another layer of security without drastically increasing your storage expenses.
- Commercial warehousing: If you’re in the middle of an office move, the last thing you’ll want to do is argue over what to do with all the extra paperwork. Our commercial warehousing gives you all the support you need if you need some extra space.
Financial and legal professionals often deal with far more sensitive data than addresses and telephone numbers. You may be privy to anything from health conditions to trust accounts, and the paperwork will often reflect that. With all the compliance regulations on this data (and the legal fees attached to each one), you can’t overestimate the importance of having the right storage for all of your documents.
Benefits of Secure Document Storage
Better document storage can save your office everything from time to money to headaches.
- Declutter the office: All of the endless paperwork can be enough to make anyone exhausted just looking at the piles. With Gilmore, we take it all off your hands, so you don’t have to worry.
- Reorient the staff: Taking this responsibility off your hands (and those of your staff) allows everyone to refocus their efforts where they’re needed most.
- Save your budget: Any financial or legal professional knows that compliance violations can get out of control quickly. By investing in secure document storage, you don’t have to worry about unexpected fees.
At Gilmore, we provide our clients with the following perks:
- 24/7 security: Every hour is monitored by our sophisticated security systems. Know where your documents are and who’s with them at all times.
- Environmental controls: From temperature to moisture, it’s important to put your documents in a place with a controlled environment. Gilmore has an immediate generator backup, so you’re covered in the event of a power outage.
- Reinforced media vault: A thick layer of concrete keeps your documents from even the most motivated criminals.
- Licensed and insured: Our highly screened staff is at the heart of this operation. Every detail has been considered and accounted for, so you can breathe easy.
- Easy online retrieval: If you need a document, we don’t make it difficult to access. This is your data, so when you need it, you can bring it up in a snap.
If you don't want to take chances for a second longer, contact us today to learn more about how we can help.