It’s Not Just For Businesses – Shredding is For Everyone!
Did you know, Florida is the number one state per capita for identity theft? Don’t let your personal information get into the wrong hands by simply tossing your paper documents into a trashcan. Instead, drop it off at our secure facility in Pensacola, FL or Mariana, FL and we’ll shred it for you. Shredding unneeded sensitive documents keeps them from being stolen or taken out of the trash and keeps you and your family safe.
Simply drop off your documents and files in boxes or in bags. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Two Secure Shredding Locations:
- 31 E. Fairfield Drive, Pensacola, FL
- 3553 Industrial Park Drive, Marianna, FL
- Open Monday – Friday 8:00am to Noon and 1:00pm to 3:30pm
- Cash, local checks, MasterCard and Visa are accepted
- If needed, contact us to schedule your personal witnessed destruction
- Removal of binders, staples, paper clips or clasps is not necessary
- Destruction within 24 hours
UPS Dropoff Locations
You can drop off your sensitive documents at these convenient UPS locations for shredding by Gilmore Services. Pricing and hours are set by each individual location; please contact the specific location to find out the details. These locations are ideal for few boxes worth of paper. Drop off locations are non-NAID certified.
Can’t make it to one of our locations? Then stop by one of our free Shred-a-Thon events near you. During these community events, area residents can drop off up to 50 pounds of documents to be shredded at no cost. This is the perfect opportunity to safely dispose of old documents while protecting yourself from identity theft.
Gilmore’s product destruction services are AAA certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), which keeps us compliant with data protection laws such as FACTA, HIPPA, and Sarbanes Oxley. Contact us to discuss any type of document destruction services or records management services.